Monday, March 29, 2010

SAD AND HAPPY !!!

HEY GUYS I HAVE HAD A LOT TO DO LATELY SO I HAVE NOT REALLY BEEN DOING ANY THING EXCITING . BUT I DID NOT HAFT TO GO TO SCHOOL FRIDAY BECAUSE I GOT TO GO TO TEXAS WITH MY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA FOR MY UNCLES B-DAY. WHILE WE WERE THERE WE GOT JASON(MY UNCLE) THIS BUSH AND IT WAS ABOUT 2 FT OR SO. WHEN WE LEFT THE NEXT DAY MY UNCLES DOG RILE ATE THE WHOLE THING CHEWED IT UP AND EVERY THING SO ITS GONE.

WELL ANY WAY I HAVE ALSO BEEN COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL I GET TO GO TO CALIFORNIA ON THE 23 OF APRIL. I HAVE BEEN MAKING THESE THINGS WITH PLASTIC STRING. I HAVE MADE KEY CHAINS AND BRACELETS AND THINGS LIKE THAT. I HAVE ALSO BEEN MAKING ORIGAMI THINGS. I AM SO HOOKED TO ORIGAMI ITS NOT FUNNY MY ROOM IS OVER FLOODING WITH THINGS I MADE.

I AM ALSO COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL MY BAND CONCERT. WE ARE DOING THE COOLEST SONGS. I AM ALSO HOOKED ON THIS SHOW CALLED MINUTE TO WIN IT YOU HAVE A MINUTE TO DO A TASK AND YOU HAVE 3 LIVES. THE SAD THING IS I LOST MY BIRD BALLO AND WE DON'T KNOW WHY.SO NOTHING ELSE HAPPINGIN SO I WILL TTYL.

3 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like you are very busy, counting down everything! :) I bet you're really excited about your upcoming trip to California. What a blast! I'm sorry to hear about your bird. Sometimes these things happen, and we just have to know that God has a plan for everything.

    It's good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pup is the one that died not Baloo. Pup was only 4 years old and sad to say I think my sparrow had something to do with it. From what I am reading sparrows are the aggressive bossy birds of the world. Here lately she is really starting to show her attitude. But we love her. We just miss our puppers.

    Anyway, alot going on with Kaitlyn. Someday she will see there is a world outside of origami and string bracelets. Perhaps when we move it will be close to kids her age and she will go OUTSIDE and do something fun...like climb a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love minute to win it to. it is so cool. did you see the one were the girl had to raise tow mnms on thos to pencils?

    ReplyDelete