Friday, March 12, 2010

YAWWWWNNNN!!!



MAN OH MAN IT HAS BEEN SUCH A LONG WEEK I HAVE HAD 5 3RD 9 WEEKS TEST FOR SCHOOL AND MAN OH MAN IT IS TIRING. I THOUGH FRIDAY WOULD NEVER COME. BUT ANY WAY I HAVE NO SCHOOL ON MARCH 12 AND MARCH 15-19 A WHOLE WEEK OFF. I FINALY GET TO SLEEP IN. NOW THIS GIVES ME A CHANCE TO DO SOME ORIGAMI AND KIRIGAMI(THANKS KERI I LOVE IT). I'M GOING TO MY DADS THIS WEEKEND AND IT MY AUNTIES B-DAY. I FINALLY GOT MARLEY TO GIVE ME A HIGH 5 SHE NEVER LIKES TO DO THINGS LIKE THAT AND I GOT HER TO DO IT. EVERY TIME I STICK MY HAD OUT IN FRONT OF HER SHE THINKS ITS TIME TO PLAY SO SHE BITES MY FINGERS. WELL I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND I PROMISE I WILL BLOG MORE BECAUSE I HAD ALL THOESE TEST AND I GOT BUSY SOO TTUL!!














2 comments:

  1. I am glad that the week is over for you so you can get some rest. Have a great weekend at your dads. We will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun over Spring Break! I'm glad you like the Kirigami stuff. Hunter did a few and got bored, but I thought you might like it since you like the Origami so much. Can't wait to see some of the things you've created.

    ReplyDelete