Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TIRED!!

I'm back from my trip. i went with my youth group to branson Sunday morning and the ride was sooooo long i thought we would never get there. when we got there we went to a concert and saw SKILLET my absolute favorite band. me and one of my friends made are way to the left side were they come on and off the stage. we were right up front and i almost touched the lead sing. that night we did not get to bed till 2 in the mornin and the next mornin we got up yearly to go to another concert then went back to the hotel and then that night me and my friend Rebekah made are way to the very front for the first two bands the decided to leave are great spots to go get a shirt and other stuff so i did not get to see much of casting crowns. the next day we went to Lambert's cafe and for all of you who don't know what that place is its cafe were you throw your hand up and they throw rolls at you. its really cool. the ride home was soo long and my ipod was dead so i couldn't listen to it. so now I'm back and i can blog sooo I'm exhausted so I'm going to bed so good night.

1 comment:

  1. We missed you very much and we are glad you are back from your awesome trip. Marley missed you too. She sulked around the house and was a depressed little prissy thing. You can't leave for that long again or I think she will just curl up and die. Try to post some of the pictures from you trip when you get them so we can all see Skillet!

    ReplyDelete